For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Damas Group Pty Ltd, Arnold Ave Kellyville 2155 The nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Paul Smith, Founder, Damas Group Pty Ltd
1. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
2. INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
We receive and may store any information you enter on our Website or otherwise provide to us. This includes information that can identify you (“Personal Information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and e-mail addresses, children’s names, school and classes, user name and password and also medical information. We also request information about your family and preferences, including demographic data. You can choose not to provide such information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for you to enjoy the benefits of being a visitor or client. Only registered members of Norwest Wellbeing will have access to your Personal Information. Only registered members are able to post events, participate in discussion forums, transmit Norwest Wellbeing content to themselves and others, access members-only newsletters, and enter surveys, or contests. In addition, some information is also required in order for you to ask us a question or initiate other transactions on our Website. You may also wish to provide photos, messages, videos, ads, listings or other content (“User Content”) through our Website or to other members. Norwest Wellbeing will retain any such User Content in order for members to review what they have previously shared and for others to comment or respond to such User Content. Sharing any User Content is at the member’s own risk.
b. Information About others:
You will have the opportunity to provide other people’s contact information to our Website, for example, to invite them to join Norwest Wellbeing. You should obtain the consent of these individuals prior to providing Norwest Wellbeing with their information. Norwest Wellbeing will only use such information to send the invitation email and any reminders to the potential member. Norwest Wellbeing may store this information in order to send the invitation email, to register the new member if the invitation is accepted and to track and administer Norwest Wellbeing’s referral programs.
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Information from other sources:
We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources, doctors or other therapists and add it to other information about you. For example, if you visit Norwest Wellbeing by “clicking-through” from a site operated by one of our business partners, and you have registered with that partner, then information about you that you have provided to that partner may be shared with us. Examples of other information we may receive include contact information and demographic information. As another example, if you access third party services, such as social media services, through our Website, we may collect information such as your user name, password, and other information made available to us through those services.
b. Automatic Information:
We automatically collect some information about your computer or device when you visit Norwest Wellbeing. For example, we will collect session data, including your IP address, Web browser software, unique device ID (if you use a smartphone or tablet) and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as content viewed and pages visited. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help us understand the interests of our users and customise your user experience.
c. Cookies and other Web technologies:
• To help us customise the content, Website experience, and advertisements provided to you on our Website and on other websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests. See Display of Advertising/Your Choices Section below for more information about our online advertising practices and your choices.
• To help measure and research the effectiveness of Website features and offerings, advertisements, and e-mail communications (by determining which e-mails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable most types of cookies. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access many of the tools offered on our Website.
Our Website also may use Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are placed in the code of a Web page. We use Web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our Website to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve Website performance. We also may allow our service providers to use Web beacons to help us understand which emails have been opened by recipients and to track the visitor traffic and actions on our Website. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
4. DISPLAY OF ADVERTISING/YOUR CHOICES
a. Data collected to serve you with relevant advertising:
Norwest Wellbeing is committed to providing you with relevant content and information across our Website. To do this, we may refer to your demographics, location and preferences, and use this information to serve you with offers on our Website that match your apparent interests.
We do not share your Personal Information (such as email addresses) with unaffiliated third parties so they can serve you with advertisements. We may however, share search data, in aggregate or anonymously, with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This may include telling our advertisers the number of members on our Website. This information does not contain any Personal Information about you.
b. Data collected by business partners and ad networks to serve you with relevant advertising:
Many of the advertisements that you see on Norwest Wellbeing Website are served by https://norwestwellbeing.com.au or by its service providers. However, in line with current online advertising practice, we also allow third parties to collect information about your online activities through cookies and other technologies. These third parties include (1) business partners who collect information when you view or interact with one of their advertisements on our Websites, and (2) advertising networks which collect information about your interests when you view or interact with one of the advertisements they place on many different websites on the Internet. The information gathered by these third parties is used to make predictions about your characteristics, interests or preferences and to display advertisements on our Website and across the Internet tailored to your apparent interests. We do not permit these third parties to collect Personal Information about you (such as email address) on our Website, nor do we share with them any Personal Information about you.
5. INFORMATION SHARING POLICY
Norwest Wellbeing may share your information with the following entities:
• Third-party vendors. These are entities that provide services or functions on our behalf, including business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or contests, and fraud prevention, Doctors, therapists and any law enforcement agenicies as we are required to to so by law. We may also authorise third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our Website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
• Social Media Services. You can choose to access certain third party social media websites and services through our Website (such as Facebook). When you do so, you are choosing to share information with those websites, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these third party social media websites.
• In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
• When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Norwest Wellbeing, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements. Including as We are obliged to under mandatory reporting laws.
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• In aggregate or anonymously, with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This may include telling our advertisers the number of visitors our Website receives or the most popular international schools or local medical facilities. This information does not contain any Personal Information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when Personal Information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
6. CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
a. Data retention and account termination
You can close your Norwest Wellbeing account at any time by unsubscribing through your profile on our Website. We will send you an e-mail to confirm your request. Norwest Wellbeing will remove your name and Personal Information from our Website, but any User Content attributable to you will be assigned an “anonymous” or “former member” status. Please note that after you close an account, you will not be able to sign in or access any of your Personal Information. However, you can open a new account at any time. Please also note that we may retain certain information associated with your account in our archives, including for analytical purposes as well as for record keeping integrity. In addition, you acknowledge that any User Content that you previously provided will remain viewable in cached and archived pages on our Website indefinitely.
b. Configuring the collection and use of your information
When you create a profile on Norwest Wellbeing, certain information in your profile will be viewable and identifiable within Norwest Wellbeing via your screen name. You will have the ability to view your profile as members of Norwest Wellbeing will see it. Additionally, if you choose to participate in our member-to-member communications programs, other Norwest Wellbeing members may contact you by using Norwest Wellbeing as an intermediary; however, Norwest Wellbeing will not directly share your email address with any other members nor display it any public manner.
• As discussed above, you can choose not to provide us with certain information, although it may be needed to take advantage of certain features offered on Norwest Wellbeing.
• You also can add or update information and close your account as described above through your profile on the Website. You may delete or edit User Content up until the time that another member has commented on such User Content. Once another member has responded to your User Content, it may not be deleted or changed.
• As a registered Norwest Wellbeing member, you can modify your e-mail subscription choices at any time on the Profile page. When you are registered as a Norwest Wellbeing member, you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from promotional messages in any such e-mail we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your Norwest Wellbeing account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
• Email Communications. norwest Wellbeing wants to make it easy for you to take advantage of relevant opportunities on our Website. One way we do this is by asking you if you would like to opt in to receiving e-mail messages that contain information about your apparent interests. For example, if you specify tennis as an interest on redgumdigital.com, we may send you an email message reminding you about tickets to a major tennis tournament going on sale in your city. We believe these email messages will provide you with useful information about special events and offers available through our Website. Please note that you will have the opportunity to choose not to receive these email messages in any such email we send.
• The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Please note that if you refuse to accept cookies from Norwest Wellbeing, you will not be able to access portions of our Website.
At Norwest Wellbeing we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that the security measures in place will never be defeated or fail or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Norwest Wellbeing is a general audience website and does not offer services directed to children under age 18. We require registered users of the Website to be at least 18 years of age. Should an individual whom we know to be under age 18 send Personal Information to us, we will delete or destroy such information as soon as reasonably possible.
9. EXTERNAL LINKS
10. VISITING OUR WEBSITE FROM OUTSIDE THE Australia